The FEST 2022
Thank you for your support, patience, and understanding. The quality of the event and your safety are our highest priorities. The FEST Event 2022 is now wait-listed as we have received our capacity of registrations. Click the “Book Now” button to get on the waitlist. If we have cancellations, we’ll let you know.
Spring breakin’ Tucson style! Getaway for a fun in the sun wild weekend in the Sonoran Desert in Tucson, Arizona! We’ll get things started with a southwest flavor with a happy hour and Taco Party Friday night! Run/walk The Wild, Wild, West Race on one of American’s oldest ranches and celebrate your finish with a cowboy-style picnic and local craft beer and tequila!
Sunday morning, hike paved or dirt trails in one of Tucson’s favorite hiking spots, Sabino Canyon. In the afternoon, we’ll explore the Tastes of Tucson on a Food Tour in America’s first UNESCO world heritage site for gastronomy (cooking). We’ll finish with a party at the renowned Charro Steak, a Tucson classic!
Get yourself to the hotel, and we will take care of most everything else (breakfasts, Cowboy Picnic Lunch, Welcome and Food Tour, nightly happy hours, race transport, hotel, permits, and more). The FEST is a reunion of active friends, doing the activities we love to do and experiencing America’s wild west food, culture, and beauty.
|Day 1||Friday||Tucson, Arizona||Happy Hour and Welcome Party|
|Day 2||Saturday||Tanque Verde Ranch, Tucson||The Wild, Wild, West Race and Cowboy Post Race Picnic Party|
|Day 3||Sunday||Saguaro National Park + Tucson||Sabino Canyon Hike + Tucson Food Tour and Victory Party|
|Day 4||Monday||Tucson||Farewell Hugs|
Day 1 – March 11 – Wild Welcome Happy Hour and Taco Party!
Welcome to the FEST Tucson!
We’ll gather for a wild happy hour for drinks and mozy on down to a southwest dinner to kick off our wild weekend together!
Dinner and happy hour drinks included.
Day 2 – Saturday, March 12th – The Wild Wild West Race and Cowboy Post Race Party!
We are in for a treat for this Wild, Wild, West Race! Strap on your running and walking shoes, we’re going to race at the private Tanque Verde Ranch, one of America’s old-time cattle ranches. Located on 60,000 acres of Tucson’s most breathtaking desert landscapes, nestled amongst the Rincon Mountains and adjacent to Saguaro National Park and Coronado National Forest. We’ll run, walk and race with a fun, a new format that allows you to run until you’re done (and up to 4 hours).
Let the medal be your carrot as you race for 1, 3, 7, 10, 13.1, or more miles! Your race, your choice. Run until you’re done or for up to four hours! Earn one of the following medals for your ranchin’ hard work!
1 Mile – City Slicker Medal
3 Miles – The Jolly Rancher
7 Miles – The Ranch Hand
10 miles – Curly the Cowboy
13.1 miles – Trail Boss
Breakfast, Transport, Lunch, and Post Race Party at the Ranch Included
Day 3 – Sunday, March 13th – Saguaro National Park Hike and Tucson Food Tour and Party!
Rise and shine cowhands, we’re hiking the Sabino Canyon today! There will be trails for all levels, including paved, gentle trails, and challenging climbs.
We will wrangle up some of Tucson’s famous food and explore the Tastes of Tucson on a Food Tour in America’s first UNESCO world heritage site for gastronomy (cooking). We’ll finish with a party at the renowned Charro Steak, a Tucson classic!
Breakfast, Transport, Food Tour, and Post Race Party Included
PRICING – DOUBLE OCCUPANCY SHARING ROOM
* $1,159 per person double occupancy sharing a room.
* $1,499 per person single occupancy.
Booking Deposit – Due to the short runway of timing before this event, full payment is due upon booking.
Roommate Finder: If you are a single looking to share a room, please indicate this on the application and we will do our best to accommodate your request. You can also post to our private Facebook group for the already registered participants. Please note, if we are unable to arrange a roommate or if a roommate cancels, single rates will apply.
- November 28 2021 – January 1, 2022: $750 is non-refundable.
- After January 2, 2022: 100% of the event package is non-refundable.
Cancellations must be received in writing (email is fine) by the date indicated.
Weekend Package Includes:
- 3 Nights Accommodation including taxes at the Embassy Suites
- Welcome Dinner – Southwest Taco Party
- Breakfast every morning
- 2-Hour Free Happy Hours Every Night at the Hotel
- Wild Wild West Races (Run Until You’re Done Format)
- Cowboy Picnic Lunch and local beer/Post Race Picnic Party
- Sabino Canyon Hike for all Levels (paved and unpaved trail/road)
- Tucson Food Tour and FEST Party at the renowned El Charro Steak
- Private Facebook Group to get to know your new traveling friends, share training stories and tips, and support and motivation
- Official FEST Gear: Tech Shirt, Souvenir Pint Glass, and Medal
- Transportation to all events, guides, and park permits
- Jenny Hadfield and John Bingham will be your hosts for a wild and wonderful weekend in the southwest!*Extra nights are available to book in the booking form.